Meth Home Detox or Rehab Orange County
Many think that simply coming down with the home meth detox is sufficient before rehab. We recommend coming to where withdrawal is safely managed.
|Wits End Intervention California|
In my personal 16 years of active addiction I tried to detox at home by going to a doctor probably a full 10 out of the 16 years. Then I went to treatment and got clean over 20 years ago. The meth home detox thing is a part of active addiction.
Let me share some of my experience with meth.
I am personally a recovering addict. At one time I was doing crystal meth for about 6 years before I moved on to heroin & methadone. The speed treated me so badly. At first I was doing all of my school work and losing weight. I had so much time; I started living around the clock. I met really crazy people and it was all a great rush.
Then my skin started breaking out, I became obsessed with picking at blemishes.
My mouth moved to the side of my face. The light hurt my eyes so I wore sunglasses around the clock and spent more time in the darkened rooms. I pounded nails into blankets that I hung to cover up my windows. I even made a place for myself in my closet were there was no light and not to much space around me to cut down on my fear.
I was changing but mostly focused on how high my sex drive had become, nothing like it ever compared. School, my family, work, all that had been important tin my life no longer mattered at all.
As the paranoia increased, the fear gripped me hard the minute I got high. I was hiding out from my family because I knew I looked bad. I was hiding out from every real and imagined danger. I knew I was a bust waiting to happen. My bones hurt. I drank and used bottles of z bars (Xanax) to come down. Getting sick, my eye tooth got loose and fell out. I noticed other meth users had the same tooth missing. My world was getting dark & ugly and totally out of step from society and what I had once wanted for myself. It was time to get help but was I to try the meth home detox or get teh right kind of help?
This is a real picture of the changes that can happen
with only a couple of years of use.
Think it can’t happen to you?
Some addicts snort, smoke ice, shoot it… what ever. Meth damages the brain, and the body. Addiction is a process on the way to death. Meth addicts have all ready experienced a social & spiritual death. All develop a strong desire to continue using it because the drug creates a false sense of happiness and well-being—a rush of confidence, hyper activeness, and energy. The first experience might involve some pleasure, but from the start, methamphetamine begins to destroy the user’s life. You wish you could quit, you can sometime stop, but it is so easy to get back into it again. Meth has an energy all of it’s own, drawing you back even against your will.
|Meth and picking the skin
meth drug induced psychosis meth and repetitive rituals
Recovery has an even stronger energy. I do not crave drugs today. I am happy and content. My goal is to make a difference in this world. My life has become important to other people as well as to myself. I am so happy to be alive and healthy. I can do anything that I want to create for myself.
So can you. 949-292-2000.
You don’t have to live this way.
The war is over, declare peace on yourself and every body else in recovery.
|Addicts do not all ways know what is best for them|
|NA and AA is a huge part of the answer during and after detox and rehab|
www.WitsEndInterventions.com for the reluctant to recover.
Call Me Anytime, Day Or Night!
CAC, CNDAI, RAS
Search Wits Inn Recovery
|Follow by Email|
- Meth home detox or rehab OC
- Wits End Intervention California Can we make a meth addict go to treatment 949-292-2000 In my personal 16 years of activ..
- Are Alcohol and Drug Rehab Detox Programs paid by Insurance in California Call 949-292-2000 Health Insurance can pay for Detox You …
- “Beat heroin addiction” by letting go of Anger and Bitterness
- How can a person “Beat heroin addiction?” One woman’s experience in coming back from this social and spiritual death. She..
- Come join us at the Beach Rehabs Get clean and sober bring your pet Beach Cities Rehab Referrals Dog Friendly Treatment ..
- Does Drug Treatment Really work? Wits Inn Treatment Referral 949-292-2000 E-mail received by firstname.lastname@example.org September, 20..
- Carl Jung living the examined life The summer of my Oh so content living sober in my beloved Orange County California The word psychology.
- Court ordered drug program California Are you court ordered to a drug treatment program California ? Rehab can be a comfortable,…
- Watch this video of Loriann Witte speaking about “We do Recover” Interventions cost $3500 plus expenses. We are available to…
- Do addicts have to hit rock bottom? Many addicts live on the bottom, for others the rock bottom is Death Waiting to hit …
- Blue Cross Blue Shield will pay drug rehab in California Needing a Drug rehab covered by your Blue Cross or BlueShield Insur…
Wits Inn Recovery and Beach Cities
addiction rehab and intervention
Insurance or private pay programs
Beautiful, Comfortable, Private adult settings
Interventionist ready to assist families
My mission is declaring peace on the past.
Being present in the here and now.
Accepting and embracing my whole life
Illuminating this path for others.
Call 949-292-2000 or text 949-413-4109
Loriann@wirecovery.com Tell us your story
View my complete profile
- Sober Living and Outpatient OC
- Wits Inn Recovery Orange County
- Intervention for the reluctant to recover
- Secret of AA After 75 years, How does it work? A r…
- Meth home detox or rehab OC