“Should drug addicts go to jail – rehab?” Criminal or Social Victim
Mug shot, scary guy
Read his bio – look again
The eyes are full of pain
How should children of abuse.
who enter the correctional system be treated?
* This man experienced long term child neglect.
* Abandoned by his Mother at the age of 2.
* County children’s home raised as a toddler.
* Eventually claimed by drug addicted step-father.
* Grew up with adults who had undeveloped sexual boundaries
* Protecting his little sister induced tough guy thoughts
as a toddlers, in teen years, and beyond.
* The correctional system made a horrible situation continue to deepen.
* Unsafe childhood home atmosphere that included overt and covert abuse.
* What about real and perceived indignities for kids of functional families? jail – rehab?
|Addicts do Recover|
This valuable American gentleman is now a productive member of society.
He has been trained and works in the addiction rehab field .
Sharing his experience, strength, and hope with others .
I am so sorry this journey to health and the pursuit of happiness.
had to be delayed by 28 years of institutions before the good life began
Reshape our judgements
jail – rehab
|Drug War Facts .org
Most crimes are related to drugs, alcohol,
and impaired personality development
A treatment program within your price range
jail – rehab
|We are here to help
or text 949-413-4109
|Number of persons under control
of the US corrections system for drug offenses†
|TOTAL – Drugs||964,469||—||1,833,856||1,891,467||1,725,387||+78.9%|
|% Share of Total Persons*||—||24.5%||—||35.8%||28.6%||26.4%||—|
Let us make jails and prisons into drug rehabilitation centers
Teach self esteem, morality, instill skills and hope for the future
Loriann Witte CAC, RAW, CNDAI
Google my name to see more about me and my work